Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Gifts!

When I saw this little baby with this huge present from Bugaboo Stamps I thought about my nephew, they have the same happy face. And, of course, I had to buy it.
3+ years later, I managed to make a card with it, with a boy in mind, a simple layout and bright colors.

Here's my card:
I've loved to use such a bright green card with yellow details which remind me of summer now that days are fresher and shorter, school is starting and lazy days are gone.

This card is for the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge: September Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge # 25: Birthday/Anything Goesa

1 comment:

  1. You Birthday card makes me smile..it is so cute! Love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete