Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm Not Happy...

The ends of summer brings the beginning of the new soccer season, a thing I'm definitely not happy about.

It means that most Sunday afternoon are spent at home because my husband has to watch his fav team. Of course, sometimes my daughter and I do something else but I have to plan our weekends carefully.
In addition, we live near the stadium so when our local team plays at home, I have to plan invitations and car trips.

Despite my dislike of soccer, I've just finished a card with soccer as a theme:

I've used a Crafter's Companion stamp from the Mulberry Wood collection and colored it with Copics. I wanted a fresh look for these cute bears and this striped paper printed from a Pink Petticoat set is just perfect! It reminds me of summer days gone by...

I was inspired from lots of challenges this time:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Going on a Bear Hunt
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 53: A Cute One for the Boys

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Its So Cute Thanks For Joining Us At Crafty Catz And Trying Out For The Gdt Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet, I love that image and the paper matches perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is such a sweet card, gorgeously cute image!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. I love the image you’ve used (but not football of course)and it’s so beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, I don't like football either but I'm definitely a fan of your card! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, great colors and an adorable image! Hang in there with football season. While he is watching TV, you can craft! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our Anything Goes Challenge! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well your dislike is well hidden because your card is fabulous! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So truly clean and cute! Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo what an absolute sweetie and i'm lucky in my house it's Rugby and i do make my boys record a match, so we can go out.

    Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, just gotta love it. Thanks for playing with us at BunnyZoe, and so sorry I'm so late leaving you a comment.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete