Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn Colors.

I love fall!
I esepcially love the colors, the light, the warm temperatures, almost everything.
My mum doesn't like autumn because there's winter just around the corner... I love autumn despite winter is just around the corner!

I was very happy when, checking if I was a winner in last week's challenge, I noticed that this week theme at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge was "Colors of Fall".

I've had this digi stamp from Broken Box Stock ready to be colored for a while and this challenge has given me the right inspiration to create a card with it, this one:
It is called Cornucopia (available here as black and white digi stamp) and I've really loved coloring it with my Copics!
The paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Collection.

This card is for the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper Octoner Challenge: Thanksful/Autumn Challenge
ABC Challenge: W for Words

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and fabulous colours! Perfect focal image too. Glad to have you celebrate Autumn with us.
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the coloring of your image. am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at PTW and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, fab image and beautifully coloured. Autumn is my most favourite season too! Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you will join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall too, and your card image and colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete