Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Princess.

Maybe it's a bit late to make cards for Halloween but I've had an image for almost one year and I wanted to use it!

This is my card:
And this cute girl disguised as a princess is Trick or Treat Princess Toodle from Broken Box Stock (as most of their digis it is available here as a black & white digi stamp and here in a very romantic colored version).

I've used some papers scraps I've had for ages (I'm sorry, no brand was written in my scraps) and some tiny Halloween-themed decorations on a black card base.

This card is for the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work!! Glad you joined us at The Stamping Boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun and cute card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and love the embellishments. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, thanks for playing along with TSB

    ReplyDelete