Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Time for an Inspirational Photo Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!

This week I've had a great fun making my DT card for Christmas Card Challenges because the theme fitted one of my new stamps from Doodle Dragon Studios perfectly.
This image was probably the reason why I bought the Christmas in July 2013 set! Here's my card:

(I'm sorry but I don't manage to upload the inspiration photo from our Yahoo group, I've had so many issues since they renovated the site that everytime I need to work with it it's a nightmare!).

This snail is soooo cute with her home decorated for Christmas! She's definitely getting ready for Christmas!Patterned paper is from the Merry & Bright Collection from Cartabella, while the dotted paper is from Pink Petticoat.

Due to my problems with the Yahoo Group, I've had but a few sneak peaks of my teammates cards this week, so we all must have a look at their creations:

Sabrina

Hope you'll have the same fun I've had making this card! Can't wait to see your creations!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round: Getting Ready for Christmas
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Goes
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 187: Ribbon
Crafty Caz Challenge # 201: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Love your image and the sentiment - thanks for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for October and also for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Monica. The image just brought a smile to my face. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card - I just love it! Thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete