Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pink, Brown & White at Christmas Card Challenges.

Although I like unusual color combos for my Christmas cards, I wasn't too happy when I read I had to use Pink, Brown and White to make my DT card for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.
The only thing I managed to think about was a dog or a bear stamp I could paint brown... yes, not very original.

I ended up with two digis painted brown with pink and white accents and I asked my daughter to choose the best one for a Christmas card:

This digi is again from the CIJ 2013 set from Doodle Dragon Studios, a real mine for Christmas images with cute animals!
A kraft card and some light brown, pink and white details here and there and the card was done.
I actually love this color combo!
I didn't add too many embellishments because I wanted to make a card suitable for boys too. Do you think that the pink accents are too many for a male card?

Have a look at my fellow DT cards, you'll certainly get plenty of inspiration!
Sabrina

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Chistmas Challenge #146: Make It Square
Bearly Mine Challenge #107: Ribbon/String/Twine
Stampin for the Weekend Challenge: Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Cards for the Men
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
    http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and that little bear has a very sly look on his face so I think he actually snitched that candy cane! Very cute though and I like the pink and brown colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and we hope you will join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete