Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Relax!

A very quick post today: I want to show you a card I've just finished and... it's not a Christmas card!

I love making cards for Christmas but I'm working on them since January and I'm starting to be a bit tired...

Thus, I decided to make something with a new stamp from Broken Box Stock and made this card:

She is Bubble Bath Toodle (available here as black & white digi stamp and here in a very sweet colored version).
I chose the digi stamp but colored it with the same sweet colors as in the colored version.
Papers are from the Floral Pavillion paper pad by First Edition.

Ohh... I wish I had a bath tub to be like her!

This card is for the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Oh how organised you are Monika - whilst most of us have recently woken up to the fact that Christmas is rapidly approaching, you've been creating your cards since January. You well deserve a most luxurious Bubble Bath as a reward for your efforts. Oh, this card is so pretty - I love the gentle blues and pinks. Your clever use of your beautiful backing papers makes me feel as though I'm in a beautiful bathroom. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are lovely and your layout is perfect for this little image. Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since January omg you are organised lol great image I love bubble baths but not had one for two years!!!before you go eeww we only have a shower due to O/H disabilities lol love your pretty papers too -thanks for joining us at OSAAT
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bow to you, 'O Organised One' Christmas cards in January while I've just got my Christmas stash out, ha ha!. Well you certainly can sit back and relax and what a great card you have created and such gorgeous colours too. Love that paper too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colouring on the image! Love the design paper, it reminds me of wallpaper. The embellishments go great with it all. Thanks for playing along with us this week at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the pink bath and the little charm. Thanks for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image! Could do with bubbles and a book right now.....bliss!
    Thanks for joining us @ OSAAT. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooi de kaart die je hebt gemaakt,prachtig zeg.
    Liefs Anneke

    ReplyDelete