Sunday, October 20, 2013

Paper Roses.

Ever since I discovered them on a card some years ago, I fell in love with tiny paper roses.
I bought some but I rarely use them. I never reach for them to give a special touch to my cards and projects and I need to be inspired by something to use them.

This week I was inspired by Christmas Card Challenge # 47: the theme is FLOWERS so I had to reach for my paper roses and use them!

She is Wryn Goes Caroling, one of my favorite stamps from Tiddly Inks. I used lilacs to make my card, adding purple and pink roses on one corner (sorry, but the paper is again an old one with no name on it!).
I love how it turned out, I should really rememeber to use my roses more often!

As usual, have a look at the stunning creations of my fellow DT members:

Sabrina

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Carol Singers
Moving Along with the Times Challenge: Christmas Cuties
Crafty Little Fairies Challenge: Christmas in October
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 229: Christmas
Polkadoodles Challenge # 42: Christmas is Coming
Deep Ocean Challenge # 62: Christmas is Round the Corner
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. super image thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland with your singers
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute Monica, I love that adorable image and your fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. VEry cute card!
    thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet love the image and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and such an adorable image.
    thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete