Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bows.

This week I've had a great fun making my card for Christmas Card Challenges.
The theme is "Bows" and I decided to use Piper from By Lori Designs. My first idea was to put her over a ribbon with a big bow making a simple card but then I realized that she had a present with her and decided to stamp lots of presents in different sizes which meant... lots of bows!

Here's my card:

I kep the big bow and the simple layout I had in mind by using only one patterned paper as background.
I wish I had all those gifts under my Christmas tree!

Don't forget to have a look at the wonderful bows my fellow DT have used for their cards:

Sabrina

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: U is for Under the Tree
Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge: Getting Ready for Christmas
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge # 39: Patterns
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October: Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Love all the bows on the presents. Delightful card. Thanks for sharing for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' and for my CHNC challenge extra for October. Hope to see you again soon. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love that black striped paper. This could make a great birthday card, too (changing the sentiment obviously). Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card..love all your presents. Please send them to me ;)
    Thanks for joining our T challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable, Monica. What a fun little Christmas card! No giant birds for Christmas?! Oh you lucky thing! lol
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts
    p.s. Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly and glittery - fun! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete