Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tags.

I sometimes put my cards aside to make tags.
I love to make them, to prepare the piles of things I need to assemble my tags and I love to work in a sort of "mass production".
A few days ago I made these ones:

I first chose the image: I wanted to use the little mouse on the right and then I decided I needed to pair her with another image to make a set. They were both free from Dearie Dolls a while ago. I used a textured pink cardstock for the tag (I also made a blue version), a paper doily ribbon and a paper green stripe. Some snow dots made with paint and lots of glitter give the final touch.

Simple and oh... so cute!

I'm entering the following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 55: Cute and Tag-tastic!
Jingle Belles Challenge: Pink Christmas...for the Cure
Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 33: Anything but a Card
Crafting by Designs Challenge: Anything Goes with 2 Sponsors 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow so cute and thank you for sharing this and entering our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "anything but a card" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what cute tags, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute tags, perfect for our Cutie Pie challenge. Thanks for sharing with us and Good Luck! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little tags ... love those fun images ... so very glad you went pink for a cure with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little tags are just so sweet, fab colours and beutifully embellished. Thank you for joining in at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really are sooooooooooo cute!
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tags for CHNC challenge extra for October and for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a totally fun totally fab pair of holiday tags, they are just TO CUTE! thanks for thinking pink with us (x2) at JINGLE BELLES for a great cause! <3

    ReplyDelete