Sunday, August 18, 2013

What a Fun!

This time I've had a great fun creating my card for Christmas Card Challenges!

The theme is Non-Traditional Christmas images and here's my creation:
Aren't they cute?
I've used a stamp from There She Goes and I must admit that the idea to hang the two moneys together came from a card I saw a while ago somewhere (I'm sorry but I didn't remember where or who!). I decided to hang them to a holly branch, a part of a set of an old set of stamps.
The papers is from an old pad from Papermania. I simply added some red details and, of course, a little bow on one of the monkey's tails!

I think I'll make a few more...

This challenge sounds really funny! Have a look at all the other creations from the DT and be inspired to think of something less traditional!

No comments:

Post a Comment