Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bling!

I know, I know... I'm quite a lazy blogger lately but, although I have tons of new Christmas cards ready this year, I still have lots of custom orders to prepare...

This week the theme at Christmas Card Challenges is Bling!

You know how I love to add glitter and bling to my cards so this is the perfect excuse to use lots of them!

I made this card:
This LOVELY couple was the new Winter Toodle Couple from Broken Box Stock (available here in black and white and here in a fab colored version with classic Christmas colors).
I decided I wanted to change the colors a bit and decided to use a lilac card and colored the girl accordingly.
Then, it was time for the glitter... lots of glitter! And bling... lots of rhinestones!
I made this card for Christmas but I decided to use a neutral sentiment so it can work for winter birthdays, too!

Having so little time to blog, I haven't had any sneak peek at my fellow DT cards so I can't wait to see their creations! They are all here!
Sabrina

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs Challenge: Anything Goes with a Twist of Christmas
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge # 33: Anything Goes
Paper Playtime Challenge # 23: Sparkle
Designed to Color Challenge # 23: Christmas/Winter
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 193: Anything Goes
Crafting Calendar Challenge: All Things Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and such a fab image. Lovely choice for the colour of cardblank and great aperture design.

    Thanks for linking up to help celebrate our birthday at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check back next week for more.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card this is Monica, love the shape and cute image! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog as well, have a great Sunday, hugs, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Christmas" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete