Monday, November 25, 2013

Pink & Black.

What do you think about Pink & Black together?
I LOVE it!

I've just finished a card (no, not a Christmas card...) with a black & pink scheme.
The inspiration came from Meljen's Designs Challenge: Black Out - Use black cardstock as your card base.
I've had the lovely Little Skunk digi from Meljen's Designs for a while and this was the perfect occasion to use it.

I made this card:
 I wanted the black cardstock to be visible and added some pink dots with acrylic paint. I used greys for the skunk so that the fur could be visible.
She''s so sweet!

This card is for the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes I LOVE black and pink together and you have dine a great job colouring the little skunk...vey cute. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs and good luck with both the challenge and GDT call ( hugs ) Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and black is one of my favorite combos! Love the pink dots you added to the background. They add just the right amount of detail. Good luck on the GDT call!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Black Out Challenge.

    ReplyDelete