Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome to a New Year of Christmas Card Challenges!

Let's start with Christmas Card Challenge # 1!
I'm happy to announce that I've been confirmed in the team for another term so don't miss our weekly posts with inspiring Christmas cards even once Christmas will be over!

For this first week the challenge is challenging for a stamper like me: No Stamping!

I reached for my little collection of chipboard icons and decided to make this card:
I love this cheerful Santa with candy canes and gifts!
No stamping means no coloring so this card was very quick to make... I should consider the no-stamping option more often!

Here's the link to my fellow DT cards, have a look at them and be inspired!

Sabrina

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: One for the Boys
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December: Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge: Use some Red
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 297: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge # 34: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little card,
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica,
    What a wonderful fab & fun card. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those super cute and pretty cards!
    Thanks for sharing them...

    Cheers and hugs this holiday xxxx
    Anne Walker Collection of New Year Messages @
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete