Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 2: Color Challenge

Welcome to week # 2 at Christmas Card Challenges and today it's all about Black and White!

From what I heard from some of my team mates it's not so easy to work with black and white only, although I had no problem and managed to make a pretty little card:

I was looking through my stash of printed/stamped images when I found this cute mouse, a freebie from Wee Stamps. I printed the star paper from a collection by Pink Petticoat, added some black touches here and there and colored my little mouse with greys and black. I needed a touch of color and I chose red for a couple of details.

Since I didn't have time to have a look at the cards my fellow DT made for this challenge, let's all have a look at them here or look at their blogs:
 Alanna

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December: Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge: Feeling Festive
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 236: Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge: Christmas Time
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Stamp-n-Doodle Challenge: Anything Goes
ABC Challenge: A for Almost Christmas
Crafting from the Heart Challenge # 1: Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. real cute hun - love it - thank you for playing along at Crafting from the Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that mouse is sooo cute, perfect having that card in the background, I mean the overall appearance of the card is so cute and elegant. Nice one!

    Happy Holidays,
    Barbara xxx
    Christmas messages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Www, what a little cutesy! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us this week. Don’t forget our DT Call, it would be great to see you there.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mainly black and white card!

    Gorgeous

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete