Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 3: Words

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
This week we have to make words the focal image.
It's not something I'm used to so it was pretty challenging for me but it's surely something I'll do more often!

This is my card:
I've used Christmas Words - Joy from Bugaboo Stamps and colored it with Copics and glitter. I printed the words on a paper from Pink Petticoat and added some rhinestones and a little red bow.

Have a look at what my fellow DT have created for this week!

I'm also entering the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge: Favorite Christmas Song
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Challenge: Christmas Stockings
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge # 176: What Christmas Means to You (Joy and Peace)
Creative Inspiration Challenge # 244: Traditional Christmas Colors
Divas by Design Challenge: Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge # 54: Happy Holidays

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing what Christmas means to you. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and thanks for sharing at Divas by design and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, the colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the sentiment. It's one of my favorite Christmas songs. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - thanks for sharing this for CCAYR December challenge to create a card with a Christmas stocking - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for December x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Happy Holidays
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Favorite Christmas Song Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Anything Goes Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable. Love the nontraditional colors you've used. This is one of my favorite images, I used exactly the same one for this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete