Thursday, December 12, 2013

A DT Call and my Top 5 for 2013

What a great year for Christmas cards!

I started making cards for this Christmas back in January, entering a few challenges.
Then, I had the chance to be chosen in Christmas Card Challenges DT and made Christmas cards weekly. I often managed to make more than one copy and found myself in September with a good number of cards for my Etsy shop.
I also had to make copies of existing cards for my Customers and all this has made me very happy.

Now that Christmas is just around the corner I'd like to sit down and make a list of my favorite cards for 2013.

I also take this chance to enter a new DT call for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge where I've been gently invited by Trimgym.

So, here's my fav cards for 2013 (in no particular order):





Hope you like them as much as I do!
I'm already working on new cards for 2014 so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment