Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 4: Masculine.

Hello!
And welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
This week the theme is to make a masculine card.

Here's my take:
I've used this lovely train from Doodle Dragon Studios, colored it with Copics and matched it with some bright papers (I'm sorry I can't find the list of supplies used for this card and I don't remember the brand...). Every boy loves trains, right?

 Here's the list of my teamies, let's have a look at their fabulous cards:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges with this card:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 156: Last Minute Cards or Any Not Shown Already
One Crazy Stamper December Challenge: Winter or Holiday
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December: Anything Goes

Can't believe Christmas is here in just two days!
I wish you all very happy holidays and see you next Sunday for a new Christmas Card Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! That little mouse is so sweet...but masculine! I especially love the colors of your card.

    Coming Soon!
    http://shrtm.nu/peuJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for both CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card. Love the colourful train.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and a cute, colorful design!

    ReplyDelete