Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Starfish for Christmas?

A very quick post today to show you a last-minute Christmas tag I've just finished.

The inspiration came from Meljen's Design Challenge: Christmas Tags.
I checked my Meljen's Christmas digis and I couldn't find the right one for what I had in mind. I checked my other folders and... I found the perfect one in my summer digis: Starfish Buddies!
I cut it leaving the shells out and voilà a lovely couple of stars!
Here's my tag:
Aren't they super-sweet?
This is the magic of digi stamps!

This creation is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: X for Out of the BoX - No Squares Allowed


5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! How clever to use the starfish image on your holiday tag. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, cute image.
    Thanks for joining our X for... over at the ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and such a great idea! Thank you for playing along with us at MelJen's Designs.

    ~Barb
    MelJen's DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete