Saturday, November 9, 2013

Elegant but Funny.

A while ago I discovered an image in Meljen's Designs shop I immediately fell in love with and I've finally been able to use it for a card and... it's NOT a Christmas card! I needed a break!

Her name is Little Lady Claire even if I always think about her as a funnier version of marie Antoniette!

I chose a palette of lilacs and light pinks with touches of glitter. I again wanted to use some of my paper roses to give a special touch to my card.

This card is for the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Very elegant! I think she looks like a Southern Belle. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card , the colouring is great too,good luck in our challenge over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love this Meljen's image too. The colours you chose are just so soft and lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, DT BSCB
    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love those Meljen's diva images! Thanks for entering our challenge this week over at Meljen's Designs. hugs

    ReplyDelete