For a paper hoarder like me it's a challenge to make a card without paper and this week at Christmas Card Challenges it's no exception!
The theme for this challenge is "No Patterned Papers":
I made this:
I've printed this adorable "All I Want for Christmas" digi stamp by Willow Designs (how I miss them!) on a white cardstock and colored it with Copics.
I embossed a stitch line on the borders and added some liquid pearl dots.
The deep red card is very old but I found it was the perfect color to match the owl's hat.
Quick and easy!
You can find all details for this challenge here on the challenge blog.
Have a look at what our DT has done this week:
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge # 45: Dots & Spots
Clear It Out Challenge: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for May: Anything Goes
Jingle Belles Challenge: Happy Hybrid Holidays
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes + optional No Patterned Papers


Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL. Sue x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful image,and I love the snow!
ReplyDeleteHugz Tinz
What a cute image, love the liquid pearl dots and the shiny trim on his hat. Thanks for joining in at CHN Christmas extra this month.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret M
oh my gosh, that little xmas bird is just WAY TOO CUUUUUTE, what a fun holiday card! thanks for joining our "hybrid holiday" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute image Monica - leaves me with a smile on my face!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
This is such a cute image Monica - leaves me with a smile on my face!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Such a cute image stunning on white .
ReplyDeletehugs Shirley-Anne
Love the glittery sparkle ... and those liquid pearl dots add the perfect embellishment ... so very glad you joined our hybrid holiday celebration at Jingle Belles.
ReplyDelete