Sunday, May 10, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 23 - No Patterned Papers.

For a paper hoarder like me it's a challenge to make a card without paper and this week at Christmas Card Challenges it's no exception!
 
The theme for this challenge is "No Patterned Papers":
 
 
I made this:

 
I've printed this adorable "All I Want for Christmas" digi stamp by Willow Designs (how I miss them!) on a white cardstock and colored it with Copics.
I embossed a stitch line on the borders and added some liquid pearl dots.
The deep red card is very old but I found it was the perfect color to match the owl's hat.
 
Quick and easy!
 
You can find all details for this challenge here on the challenge blog.
 
Have a look at what our DT has done this week:

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Jingle Belles Challenge: Happy Hybrid Holidays
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes + optional No Patterned Papers
 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image,and I love the snow!
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, love the liquid pearl dots and the shiny trim on his hat. Thanks for joining in at CHN Christmas extra this month.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that little xmas bird is just WAY TOO CUUUUUTE, what a fun holiday card! thanks for joining our "hybrid holiday" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute image Monica - leaves me with a smile on my face!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute image Monica - leaves me with a smile on my face!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image stunning on white .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glittery sparkle ... and those liquid pearl dots add the perfect embellishment ... so very glad you joined our hybrid holiday celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete