Sunday, May 31, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 26 - Anything Goes.

Anything Goes again at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
This is my card:

 
This cute owl is from Lawn Fawn (Winter Owl). I used a light green card base and a paper I found in my stash.
 
This is my inspiration for the week but, if you need more, have a look here on the challenge blog or at our DT's own blogs:
 
                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge # 65: Anything Goes + Square

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 65 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas Card, so cute. Love the design and thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright cheerful card with a really cute image. Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! I love the fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute. Great sentiment with that cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super cute. I love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope you see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete