Sunday, May 24, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 25 - Anything Goes.

Happy Sunday!
 
And welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week it's Anything Goes!
 
 
And I decided to make something different: ornaments:

 
I had these red felt circles in my stash (I actually don't know what they were meant to be...) and I decided to turn them into little ornaments adding a patterned paper on the back, a sentiment and a little owl painted with Copics.
You should be familiar with this owl: it's Mr. Who from Eat Cake Graphics.
 
My teamies have made more traditional cards for the challenge: check them here or have a look at their personal blogs:
                        Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather    Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia
 


1 comment: