Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Elegant Squid.

You know, I sometimes often fall in love with certain images and I feel the urge to create something with them.
 
This has recently happened with Squid Doodle from 2CuteInk:
 
 
The only "squid" I had in mind before seeing this one was Spongebob's friend...
I found "her" so elegant that I matched the digi with a girly paper from DCWV and added water bubbles with rhinestones, to make it even mre girly.
I particularly love the flower on her headband!
 
This squid as well as many other summer-related images with super-cute animals can be found here in 2CuteInk Etsy shop!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Love the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing the Craft and Smash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on craft and smash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simpaticissima!!!
    Grazie per aver partecipato al challenge di Craft and Smash!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing the Craft and Smash Challenge! Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can. I like how you used the rhinestones on the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete