Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 51 - Anything Goes.

Happy Sunday!
 
Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week is Anything Goes:
 
 
and this is my card:

 
While searching for a clipart through the internet, I stumbled across a website which offers very cute freebies: Homemade Preschool.
This digi is Tree Man Singing which I printed in different sizes to make this caroling trio.
You know how I love carolers and this tree is perfect for my collection!
I colored them with Copics and lots of stickles glitter glue on their hats and mounted them on a paper from American Crafts.
It's incredible that Christmas will be here in a month!
 
If you entered our Ho Ho Ho Challenge last week, have a look here to see if you're one of the winners!
You'll also find lots of inspiration from our DT:
 Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge # 145: Anything Goes + One Sentiment
 

4 comments:

  1. Great fun image beautifully coloured - thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Aud Sentiments . Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nothing but fun and delightful. The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! How very fun and charming. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete