Sunday, November 1, 2015

Great news! CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November.

I've great news to share with you this morning: I've been asked to join CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra as GDT for the months of November and December!
 
I always enter my cards in this challenge so it's an honour to be on the other side for a couple of months though I'll miss the chance to enter the challenge!
 
This is my card:
 
 
This super sweet digi is Deer Duo from Bugaboo colored with Copics.
The background paper is from ModaScrap (an Italian brand which makes gorgeous papers) while the paper behind the deers is from Pink Petticoat.
 
As I often choose an image for the details, I chose this for her necklace and earrings for which I used tiny pearls.
 
Have a look here to meet the other GDT and to see al the fab cards the team made for this challenge!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Sparkles Challenge # 73: Pearls and/or Lace
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Great coloring of the image and the pearl necklace/earrings are perfect. Thanks for joining the Pets and Animals Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous cute card, makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Christmas cards, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word those two are cute! What a fun and joyful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining in my Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Love what you did for the challenge. Big hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and the fab colours you've chosen to add to it. Good luck with your GDT position, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! Thanks for joining us for Challenge # 73 Pearls/And Or Lace at Sparkles Monthly Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant fun image and a great card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team! This card is very cute; love how you added the pearls to the earring and necklace. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete