Thursday, November 12, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 337 - Christmas.

Welcome to a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
 
This week we have our monthly Christmas challenge: just a few weeks and Christmas is here!
 
This is my card:
 
 
This digi is from Wags & Whiskers and is called Purrfect Day. It's actually not a Christmas stamp but I loved the idea to turn it into a card for cat lovers.
Papers are from American Crafts.
I opted for classic Christmas colors for this card and i love how it turned out!
 
Have a look here to see if you're a winner of our challenge # 336 or here for more inspiration.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Christmas Critters
A Gem of a Challenge # 157: Christmas Critters


4 comments:

  1. I love the way you used a non-Christmas stamp and "Christmas-y-fying" it. Such a fun card, and as you say, perfect for a cat lover. Really great papers to go with how you coloured the image. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Ribbons and Pearls”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gosh-darn cute. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and I love the pom poms on the hats, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete