Sunday, November 15, 2015

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November - Mid-Month Inspiration.

I can't believe December will be here in 15 days!
 
As we are in mid-November, here's my card for the mid-month inspiration for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra:
 
 
I chose Winter Penguin Trio from our super-sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. I colored the image with my Copics and, as background paper, I chose one that came free in a magazine.
 
If you need more inspiration, have a look here and don't forget to enter our November challenge here!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: W for Wild Thing
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Winter Activities
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love your card! It is so colorful! Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for CHNC challenge extra mid-month - thank you (please let me know on the DT blog whether you wish to stay on from January - hope so!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Adorable image and that striped paper is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These guys are so cute and made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and colourful card! I love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely funny creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Use stamp or digi".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 22nd ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete