I can't believe December will be here in 15 days!
As we are in mid-November, here's my card for the mid-month inspiration for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra:
I chose Winter Penguin Trio from our super-sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. I colored the image with my Copics and, as background paper, I chose one that came free in a magazine.
If you need more inspiration, have a look here and don't forget to enter our November challenge here!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: W for Wild Thing
Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge: Use a Stamp or Digi
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Winter Activities
Inspiration Destination Challenge # 59: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty friends Challenge # 22: Anything Goes

I love your card! It is so colorful! Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.
ReplyDeleteLovely card for CHNC challenge extra mid-month - thank you (please let me know on the DT blog whether you wish to stay on from January - hope so!) xx
ReplyDeleteCUTE! Adorable image and that striped paper is so fun!
ReplyDeleteThese guys are so cute and made me smile! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and colourful card! I love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDeleteLovely funny creation!
ReplyDeleteThank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Use stamp or digi".
Ileanaxx
This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 22nd ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}