Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 11.

Here I am again for another card in my "Chipboard Crazy" series, the cards I've made so far with tons of chipboard embellishments I found in my stash while sorting a drawer.
 
This is the 11th:
 
 
I opted for a more autumn feel, with a handmade jam jar and falling leaves.
I do love summer with its hot long sunny days and, of course, vacations but my favorite season is fall (if it doesn't rain all the time!) with its warm colors and that special light.
 
I have a couple of chipboard crazy cards to finish, stay tuned if you are interested!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely Jar
    love the colors too
    great DP you have Monica
    and lovely Pearl in green too
    now I am your new follower
    hope you like follow me too
    and on this post I have GIVEAWAY just comment there maybe you are a lucky girl :)

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2016/09/tag-coffee-card-thanks-latte.html
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete