Sunday, September 18, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 41 - Color.

Good morning and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We have colors for you this week:
 
 
Gold and blue:

 
This is my card:

 
For my mini card I chose an elf from MFT and a background paper from First Edition. The tree is stamped on a paper from the same pad.
 
Do you know that we have less than 100 days to Christmas? I can't believe how time flies!
 
Need more inspiration? Have a look at the wonderful cards from the DT here on the challenge blog!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 131: Trees/Branches and/or Leaves
 


6 comments:

  1. Such a darling little elf! What a fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining us for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Christmas card with non-traditional colors. I love it! I may just have to color my elf in blue. ;) I'm so glad you shared your card with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sweet Christmas card! The little elf is adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Very fun and festive Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Very fun and festive Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very adorable Christmas card. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete