Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hogs & Kisses!

Today I'm happy to show you my card with this month image from Gerda Steiner Designs: it's Parachute Piggy which I had for free since I participated in the August Challenge.
 
Here's my card for the September challenge:
 
 
This adorable piggy digi stamp was perfect for my new paper from Bella Blvd: I colored it with Copics and positioned it with 3D dots. I then added cloud diecuts (Toga France and Taylored Expressions) and a funny sentiment (MFT).
 
Isn't it lovely?
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can Challenge # 128: Favourite Medium (markers)
Gerda Steiner September Challenge: Anything Goes with Parachute Piggy
Melonheadz Friends Challenge: Hand Colored Image


4 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Love love love it. So adorable :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAGIC. xo Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Great image and colors. The little clouds are so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little Piggy is so cute! Love all the action going on with the card and the paper is adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete