Friday, September 2, 2016

Sweet Little Heart Tags.

Good morning!
 
I'm here today to show you some new tags I've just finished:
 
 
These cute girls and angels are from Dearie Dolls and I thought they were perfect to be used in some metallic heart tags I had in my stash.
 
I've colored them with Copics and made different tags for various occasions: Get Well, Thank You and I Love You, perfect to be added to a bunch of flowers or a chocolate box!
 
In detail:
 
 
They'll be soon in my shop if you are interested.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Oh these are adorable! I LOVE the nurse--but then, I'm prejudiced being one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable, Monica! Lovely bright colors, and such happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great the image are so cute.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete