Sunday, April 8, 2012

Great News &... Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Here in Italy Easter Sunday is almost over, we have eaten and celebrated and we are now heading towards a relaxing night in front of the tv!

But before that, I want to share some great news: I've been chosen as one of the new DT members at Broken Box Stock!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the email!

I love their Toodles, they are so cute!!! I had already created some cards and papercrafts using their digis so I had some pictures of my creations ready to send them and... yes, they liked them!

Today, my first card has been featured on Broken Box Stock Blog and it's this one:


I used the lovely April Showers Toodle digi stamp which you can buy here: there is a black and white version and a colored version too, ready for you to use.

I colored my toodle with Copics and glitters, I mounted the umbrella with 3D dots and used some DCWV papers from the Winter Combo collection. A pink felt heart, a button and a satin ribbon add a super sweet touch!
So easy to work with these adorable Toodles!

Stay tuned, I'm working on a lot of new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment