Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TSG Challenge #150 - Metal Embellishments

I'm so happy I'm back to There She Goes Challenges: these last weeks I planned to enter a card but I never managed to finish it in time.

This week I'm ready with this card:
I've used an image from Puppy Love set. The idea came to me when I read metal embellishment as theme and thought about a bone charm I was sure I had somewhere in my stash. Well, maybe I dreamt about it but the card was already in my mind so I decided to change the one charm with a little gold heart.
Papers are from First Edition Animal Antics Paper Pad, then I added some bright yellow paper from DCWV, a ribbon (I'm sorry but I have no clue of the brand), a couple of pearls and of course some glitter in the dogs' collars.

These little puppies are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Monica! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us as There She Goes - we spotlighted this card on our FB page today!

    ReplyDelete