Friday, April 20, 2012

TSG Challenge # 152: Cards for Dad

Good morning!

I'm here with another card I made yesterday for There She Goes Challenge # 152: Cards for Dad.

I read about this challenge on Monday but I knew that I had no "male" stamps in my There She Goes stash so I sadly thought about waiting for next Monday.

Then, an idea came to my mind: THE BEES! I have this lovely stamp set with bees illustrated by Torico and I decided I could use them to make a father's Day card!

I wanted it to be clean and simple, no papers or embellishments, just a dad and his baby flying around the card:

Easy to make and simple enough for every man!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so cute! Love that tiny bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these happy bees - I see that you do too! The bow tie is such a cute touch. Terrific card! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just thought I would pop over and say hello I am on the broken box DT with you and am now a follower
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete