Friday, November 9, 2012

Red Again!

Well, it seems that this week red is my favorite color for Christmas creations!

Here I have another project to show you:


I've had these heart-shaped tags for a long while (they are very beutiful but quite expensive so I've never found the right occasion to use them) and every now and then I've tried to make something out of them unsuccessfully. A few days ago I received this ADORABLE Santa hat cat image from Broken Box Stock (you can find it here) and I knew it was THE perfect image for some girly Christmas tags.

I printed them on heavy paper and colored with grey and red Copics, added lots of glitter, three rhinestones and a funny sentiment and... voilĂ ... quick, easy but SO pretty!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Divas by Design # 60: Let's Get Cute
Kraftyhands Challenge: Christmas in November
Creative Craft Challenge: Special Occasion, NOT Birthday

I'm quite thrilled to have some time to create something new for a challenge and I'm realizing that most of these challenges are new to me so I'm very happy!

And don't forget to have a look at Broken Box Stock Blog: you have the chance to win THREE gorgeous digi stamps! Read all about it here! Don't miss this chance!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I just love that Santa Kitty.

    Thank you for joining us over at Kraftyhands. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project.

    Thanks for joining in at CCC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!! how cute is this!! thanks for joining us at KraftyHands this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining the December Challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete