Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Easter with Eat Cake Graphics.

I'm so sorry I've been a bit away from the blog recently but I must have caught a bug... I'm so behind schedule on everything, from blogging to ironing and tomorrow Easter holidays begin...
I try to look at the positive side... I haven't eaten for a while so I should have lost some weight!

Anyway, those who follow Eat Cake Graphics blog might have noticed one of my projects posted on Monday. It was an Easter bell tag I made using Flopsy Bunny Has Got an Egg stamp.
You can read all abou it here on Eat Cake Graphics blog but I'd like to show you a picture:

 I found this chipboard bell tag in my stash and decided to make something with Flopsy.

Since I had stamped lots of bunnies, I decided to color its eggs in different pastel colors and make tinier tags. These ones:

 I've color coordinated each egg with the dots on the tag, made with papers from Pink Petticoat. I've made a bunch of them, they look so cute!

Happy Easter to everybody!

Eat Cake Graphics stamp used:

No comments:

Post a Comment