Sunday, April 27, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 22 - Anything Goes!

Good morning and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
The theme is very easy: Anything Goes!

This is my card:

I've used Caroling Toodles digi stamp from Broken Box Stock (available here as a black and white digi stamp and here in a super-sweet colored version).
Papers are from Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses): they are quite old 12"x 12" scrapbooking papers and I was happy to use them after so many years!

You know how I love carolers and this digi was a lovely addition to my collection!

As usual, have a look at all the other cards created by my teamies:
Margo

We are also having a DT call: read all about it here.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: H is for Home
Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 39: Inspired by a Christmas Carol or Song
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April: Anything Goes
Completely Christmas Challenge # 9: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for April: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Such an Adorable Design, thank you so much for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week.... Good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! It's funny, but I used this very same digi on my most recent card. I had never seen it before, and now here it is popping up again. : ) Anyway, love your papers and your coloring. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning .....Wow Your card is absolotely brilliant and great for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies Inspired by a Carol/Song thank you for joining in and good luck hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Monica :-) the image is adorable and the papers and layout are fab :-) I can see a house on the paper and it looks like carol singers outside your home,,, very clever ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 9 with your lovely card, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering my CHNC challenge extra for April and also my Patterned Paper April challenge - we hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet carol singers and the pretty BG papers, great card design.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little christmas scene!
    I'm sorry to reply so late Monica, but the circumstances have not been very good lately and despite the delay, I want to say thank you for your nice comment and how much I enjoyed!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete