Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Love Colors...

... and my daughter loves unicorns!
Well, she actually loves My Little Pony but there are unicorns there so when I saw a digi in 2 Cute Ink shop I thought I - we - should have it!
Differently from my daughter, I don't have a passion for ponies, horses or unicorns, but this stamp was too cute even for me!
I decided to use it for something different from a card and made a large post-it cover, this one:

It is Lucky Unicorn and I wanted to make something colorful with it. I stumbled across this paper from the Country Drive paper pad (Echo Park) while searching for papers for another project.
I kept embellies to a minimum and glued the image directly on the paper pad without 3D dots to keep it practical and less delicate.
This little unicorn is so happy and cheerful!

I'd like to enter my project into the following challenges:
Love to Create Challenge # 110: Anything Goes for Kids
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge # 67: All Creatures Great and Small

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love your fun bright colors and your cute image, nicely done! And your nice striped paper makes it perfect for our challenge at CC&CC! Thanx for playing along with us, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the rainbow background for that adorable Unicorn!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes for Kids Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, and so bright/colourful - I love it. Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge over at Love To Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love the image and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colours, such a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenges 4 Everybody
    Sandy C4E DT

    ReplyDelete