Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Moving Day.

It seems that my attraction for stamps featuring "travelling" or "moving" characters is still strong.
Today, I want to show you a new card I've recently made with a girl during her move. No, I don't have any moving in my mind even if sometimes I think that only a moving could help me getting rid of unnecessary things that I don't dare throwing away...

This is my card:
I think I could have the same look on my face while packing things!

This adorable little girl is from Time for Tea Designs: I colored her with my Copics and mounted her on two papers from the Travel Girl collection from October Afternoon.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Time for Tea April Challenge Competition: Anything Goes with a T4T image

9 comments:

  1. Great make and thank you for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, wondefrful design, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Design, thank you so much for joining in with the the fun over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it means a lot....I hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and Good Luck in the draw....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic design love the image chosen. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona
    Dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card! Thank you for entering our April competition over at T4T!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job!! Awesome design! Thanks for joining us at the T4TD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little clip board you made! What a fab card. Thanks so much for joining us at T4T :)

    ReplyDelete