Friday, April 18, 2014

A Step Back in Time.

It seems I'm slowly back on track even if, with Easter just around the corner, I'll surely be behind schedule again soon...

Anyway, I have a few minutes today to share a card I made a while ago using one of my Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I love their images and every now and then I treat myself with some. Unfortunately, I have little time to use them being busy with DT requirements.
One day I took out all the stamps I wanted to work with and started stamping them: at least I have tons of images ready to be colored!

The first one I colored is Sabrina the Spinner (which seems to be our of stock since I can't find it in Kraftin Kimmie shop). My original idea was to keep her vintage style in the colors of the card but I found a dotted lilac card and I decided it was the perfect match for my image.

Here's my card:

I chose this lovely dotted lilac card from Dovecraft and matched it with a very old paper with flowers (sorry, no idea of where it comes from). I added a lilac lace ribbon my daughter gave me for Christmas and the image of Sabrina colored with Copics.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge: J for Just as You Like
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 31: Use Some Pastel Colors

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a fabulous image, love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Design, perfect for our challenge this week over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, thank you so much for joining us it is much appreciated, I do I hope you will join in with us again next week for another fun challenge...Good Luck in the draw for this week...have a great week,
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And she's not only out of stock, but retired too :) Thank you very much for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! She looks amazing with those papers! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! Good Luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute square card, lovely design, thanks for joining us at Fen-Tastic Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the purples.
    Thanks for joining our Vintage Romance challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the image and the purple layout!
    Thank you for joining our Vintage Romance Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the image.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete