Thursday, May 1, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 257 - Make Your Own Embellishment

Good morning!
I'm a bit late for my weekly post for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge but it's a National Holiday and we all stayed in bed a bit longer, even because it seemed another dark and rainy day.
Now the sun shines and we are all ready to enjoy this day off!

Back to our challenge, this week we want you to make your own embellishment.

This is my card:
I've used Fifth Day of Christmas from Stitchy Bear Stamps. Since I wanted to make a Congrats card for an engagement, I omitted the wording included in the digi stamp.
I mounted the ring on an old embossed card from Lasting Impressions and made my own flowers.
I punched two types of flowers: I used one for the pink flower while I cut the stems of the green flower to make the leaves. A little pearl was then added.

Stitchy Bear Stamps is one of the fabulous sponsors for this week challenge: check all details here and be inspired by the great projects from my teamies!

1 comment:

  1. Those sure are cute little flower embellishments that you made!

    ReplyDelete