Friday, May 16, 2014

A Happy Day at the Beach.

Well, despite the title I haven't spent a day at the beach recently.
The weather is awful this spring and too cold for the beach.
But I've created another card inspired by my longing for summer and warm weather:
 

This adorable digi stamp is Beach Hut Belle from Jellypark.
 
I colored her with Copics and mounted the hut over the aperture of a light blue card. Behind the aperture I glued a patchwork paper from Toga and some embellies, just to make everything very girly and cute!
 
Ohhh! How I'd love to be watching the sea from my beach hut!
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Jellypark Challenge: Anything Goes with a Jellypark image

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute with lovely detail. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. It makes me want to go to the beach. Shame it's nearly winter where I am. Thanks for joining in at CFTH this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - the Jellypark beach hut looks great on the shaped card x gorgeous x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark friends & good luck x
    ((Hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah this is so sweet, love the colours and the shape of the card, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark friends, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colorful card!

    Thanx for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining our challenge at Jallypark. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete