Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fun in the Sun!

Hello!
 
I don't know how about you but I'm longing for summer! We are having such a rainy dark spring that I need sun, hot temperatures and T-shirts!
 
I'm happy to show you one of the latest cards I've made with one of my Eat Cake Graphics stamps.
 
This stamp is one of my fav, I bought it before being chosen as one of the DT members and it talks about summer:
 
 
She is Mara Mermaid and I'd love to be floating in the sea like she's doing!
Even if I was a bit worried about coloring her, it's been quite easy with my Copics and I love how she's turned out!
 
You can find her in the Eat Cake Graphics shop:
 


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little mermaid! Love the way you have colored her. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about the cutest mermaid I have ever seen - delightful! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Mermaid and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for All Seasons for our Lots of Layers Challenge, and Good Luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete