Sunday, May 4, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 23 - No Embellishments

Happy Sunday!
 
Are you ready for a new Christmas Card Challenge?
 
This week we don't want to see any kind of embellishment on your card. Not easy for me who loves to add rhinestones and pearls on cards!
 
 I made this card:
 
 
I chose a lovely Christmas tree digi stamp from Broken Box Stock and I decided to duplicate gifts and add them around the tree.
A Christmas tree full of gifts is always a great thing to see, right?
 
Since I'm a bit late with my post this morning I've just had the chance to see the cards made by my teamies!
Have a look here or check out their blogs:

11 comments:

  1. Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Completely Christmas it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week…. Good luck in the draw…
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas card! I love your design. Thank you for participating with us at "Through the Craft Room Door", Hope to see you again soon. Melanie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love how you added additional presents. Great idea. I don't know if I can make a card without any embellishments! You did well. : ) Thanks for playing with both CSAYL and CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica this is such a cheerful Christmas design and so colourful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 10 and CHNC challenge extra for April with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the fun gifts :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr. Tolle Farben, tolle Gestaltung.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. charmante scène Monica, très jolie carte, merci de jouer avec nous a CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, reminds me of Christmas morning when our 5 children were little. Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete