Thursday, May 22, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 260 - Colour Combo

Hello!
Welcome to a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
 
This week we have a colour combo for you:
 
 
And I have two cards to show you:
 

 
For both cards I used stamps from Flonzcraft: they come from a 4" x 7" (10 x 18 cm) sheet of clear stamps (7 in total) called Cat Mommy Walking.
The first thing that came into my mind when I saw the little rabbit mending a sock was my mom: I Always give her the few things I need to mend! I should make a "Thank you" card for her too!
 
Papers are from Trimgym and belong to the "Here Comes the Sun" set.
 
They are both sponsors this week so you may have the chance to win one of their prizes!
 
Have a look here at our Challenge blog to check the beautiful creations from the DT and the fabulous sponosrs we have this week!
 
I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Ohhh so Cute!

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i first saw the color combo challenge, i thought oh this is not so easy to match, but woaw you made such beautiful examples that prove me wrong!! your cards are so great i looove the papers you've used and the images are cute cute cute
    well done!
    thank you so much for sharing at love to scrap! challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cute are these?! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a color combo! You did a fabulous job on the challenge and your cards are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete