Sunday, May 11, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 24 - Embossing

Happy Mother's Day!
 
Here we are ready for a new Christmas Card Challenge!
The theme is EMBOSSING wet or dry, you pick.
 
If I'm not too good with heat embossing, I love dry embossing and I have a great collection of Lasting Impressions templates. Unfortunately, I concentrate more on stamping so I was happy to have a reason to look through my templates and choose the one for this challenge.
 
This is my card:
 
 
I embossed a little tree using my Lasting Impressions papers and template, of course. Then I adhered it with 3D dots. A patterned paper and a little bow complete the card.
 
We have some Amazing cards to show you this week!
Have a look here or check out my teamies' blogs:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design...thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, hope to see you again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! That tree is adorable and I love the dimension it gives your card. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little tree. very nice. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich mag deine Karte. Sie ist wirklich schön. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun fabulous design and thank you so much for sharing with us at Completely Christmas - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Love the dimension on the Christmas tree. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 11 with your lovely card, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering my CHNC challenge extra for May and also my Patterned Paper May challenge - we hope we'll see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card looks really wonderful and i like the idea with the christmas tree
    Thanks for joining us at our Anything Goes Challenge by CSAYL
    Hope to see you again,hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete