Sunday, May 18, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 25 - Buttons and Twine

Good morning!
I'm ready to show you my latest creation for Christmas Card Challenges!
 
Inspired by buttons, twine and pastel colors I made this card:
 
 
I've had this lovely digi stamp for a while and time has come to use it.
It is called Christmas Together and is available in Sami Stamps shop.
I used my Copics and a background paper from the Gingerbread Lane paper pad.
Then, I added a ribbon and... three... not just one but three buttons! It's Always so hard to use my precious buttons!
 
Have a look at the great cards made by my teamies, here on our Challenge blog or by clicking their personal blogs:
Margo


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sami Stamps Challenge # 13: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Use those Markers
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge # 11: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra for May: Anything Goes
The Glory of Christmas Challenge # 33: Anything Goes
 

6 comments:

  1. You don't see pink for Christmas cards very often. I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your color scheme; I've found myself making a bunch of pink Christmas cards lately. Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing with both CSAYL and CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the papers you chose too! Thanks for playing along at CHNC Challenge Extra. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 33 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card--love the colors and the papers.

    Thanks for joining us in our CSAYL--Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
    Barb—DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete