Monday, August 4, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 112 - Animals.

I'm so excited I can finally share great news with you: I've been accepted in the 2 Cute Ink Stamps Challenge Team!!! Yippie!
 
I've always loved Heidi's cute images and you may have had the chance to see some of her digis on my cards but now it's official! You'll see them at least twice a month!
 
Today there's a new challenge and the theme is: ANIMALS!
Heidi has created some super-cute horses which I LOVE! It was so fun to work with it and a pleasure to color with girly girl pinks!
 
This is my card:
 
 
It's called Nerdy Horse and it's part of the Nerdy Horses set (you can find it in 2 Cute Ink shop here). It was perfect for me: my daughter loves horses and loves to read too so I imagined her sitting on the grass reading her favourite books!
 
Are your ready for the challenge?
 
You can find the rules here.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

 

4 comments:

  1. This is cute and really cheerful. I love the layout and all of the pretty butterflies. A lovely card.

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Nerdy Horse, what a great character! You've created a lovely scene for her to sit in and those tiny butterflies are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card to a girl! Very cute image. Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete